Tuesday, May 12, 2009

nightmare.

YEASH..i finally passed my drving test. the night before dis driving test i was having a whole sleepless night thinking wat am i gonna do if i fail..how much do i have to pay if i fail..how long do nid to wait for another JPJ test.. and lots of doubt in my head too. BUT is all over now. i left the driving academy circuit without looking back. when i passed my jalanraya..i knew everything will gonna be juz fine and it came out really FIne. :P.. however i nearly fail bukit bcuz of the dumb clutch dat was abit cacat. i actually nid to let go alil more clutch in order to move forward.and sadly it din move when i let go the hand break and so i try to accelerate more but only d noise of the car increased. and i dunno how and why d car slowly move by itself. thank god. probably god was doing d work. :) immediately after the test, i called d instructor told him i passed d test. i fooled him that i fail bukit and he seems to be shocked for awhile.haha. and my JPJ tester were kinda rush in time i think.haha. this is part of my conversation btw me and him during d jalanraya.

tester: How-let-tee..speed sikit. 

me: okay. 

come to a round about.

tester: keluar..keluar.tunggu ape lagi.

me: ya.tuan.

following a fugging slow lorry.

tester: tahu potong tak?

me: huh?

tester: takpe.

me: (wth)

come to a white line in front

tester: jalan saje.

me: okay. tuan.

yeah.i really think he was rushing for his lunch but hu cares as long as he gave me a mark more den 16 den i think i can speed faster den this morning.:)

and i met a new fren too during d QTI test and i saw him today too.

i love doughnuts>.do you?

No comments:

Post a Comment