Sunday, May 17, 2009

untitled-two

Aish..another week of struggling with new topics in Alevels in again coming up 2mrw and homework is yet to finish too. Well, the very semester exam is coming in about three weeks time. i think is time to study again. it always remind me how hard i study in spm and how awful results i got in spm. :( basically i cant understand what my chemistry teacher talking about in d class but fortunately i have some gud classmates that have always show up in time to help me. Anyway dey are way smarter den me. i think dis is the only reason that cud explain a A student and a U student in d same class. and so we have dis tutor-tutee in d college, but this programme is yet to start. so yeah obviously im gonna me the tutee. sad lar.! so i have 

Dis week again i din join d college mates for ice skating in sunway bcuz my granduncle has admitted to a hospital. He had a terrible fall from a few feets height of building. He broken his leg and his leg is kept in d ice after surgery. And it was ssad to say that he is quite old now and probably in his early sixty now. 

As i have told earlier i have passed my driving license but my mum still do not allow me to drive the car. she always telling me  dat im not skillfula n u get yr damn license only u come and tell me dat u wanna drive. wth! but gud thing is my dad is the other way round. he owez wanted me to drive and he is d one 'force' me to get my license in d sense. my 1st thought of getting a license is to get a motorbike license. Anyway it has already turned down by my parents. so yeah pratically im not get my B full license in my young age. probably after i have graduated lar. 

ahey. Rowan! we gonna continue our 7-14 epic k? i wont slip again..u better hold on to yr stick tight! hahaha. damn sad wei!...

''wud you like to have spicy chicken mcdeluxe dis week?.''

No comments:

Post a Comment