Friday, May 8, 2009

Decision.

so yeah. i have started blogging for no reason. i have no idea why im doing dis but i will try to keep my blog alive as long as possible.:) so dis will be my very 1st post.  and im quite blur on the functions that available in dis blogger thingy.  i think i will get used to it soon.  :)

today is friday and im supposed to join my college's frenz in sunway for ice skating. dey do dis every friday since after 3 weeks the college started in march intake. according to vinnesh(collmates), he planned dis on every friday is because friday is d last dat of the week and he hopes everyone can make it to join the party. sadly i din managed to join even once. i think is because im too tired. for your information, my classes end at 3 or 4 everyday and it is quite exhasuted for me that has used to the 3 o colock nap during high skul. besides, transport has always my prioritize problem. no doubt that i will pass my P license soon but my parents wont allow me to drive either. so is quite sad anyway.

and hey today is a fren of mine birthday. she is christine.  HAPPY BIRTHDAY CHRISTINE! she is my best fren in d sense. :) 

not to mention about joining a half marathon, recently i couldn't even finish a distance of 5km. dats a very pathetic case for a runner. Since after ns,  i have stopped running regularly and my stamina is getting worse everyday. hopefully i will stay on course in this coming KL marathon in June. 

today was the 3rd day of my best fren thenesh attending college. according to him, he got his schedule today and his class will start next week and here i wish him all the best in his studies and goodluck in achieving his goals. 

oklaa..thats all for today.. wanna watch tv now! :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment