Wednesday, June 3, 2009

life come and go..

well..im currently in taylors library now. not to mention wat i supposed to do in d library but i managed to squeeze in sum time for dis post. Dis probably will be my last one b4 d semester test. for d past few weeks, i have been drilling on my textbooks and doing exam-related questions. anyway time was really precious for me and i find it real insufficient as i get to study for one chapter a day although i stayed late until 8 evryday. if life wud have been easier for me, it might take me think twice on taking dis recognized difficult course but i think dis will give me a better foundation in my future careeer choices.

on d other hand, attending college is so much fun and learning is juz part of it. making so many friends in college is juz as fun. the most interesting time during college hrs is when come to break time. Our typical pm11 class trend is d 1st 15 mins is for lunch and d next 45 will be in d AC's pool place or either FTZ's cybercafe. it was kinda fun playing pool everyday although i find it boring recently, probably bucz i keep losing to Rowan. But well i managed to beat him 2day. strictly speaking i have beaten him 8 time in total but he has beaten me more than 20 times i think. so yeah it was a huge difference of level in term of pool between both of us. haha.

hmm..yeah..AC's food has driven me crazy in d sense as i will owez order d same food from d same stall all d time. IT will be d maggie goreng! sumtimes 'gai fan'. yeah, i think d choice of food that i have eaten since the college starte can be counted by fingers. LOL.

haha.. if i were to tell dis here..i think most of my friends that know me wud be laughing like mad now.hahaha.. my friend jasvinder has told me about a Japanese class. and the worst thing is im actaully interested and i think im gonna join him and Elson after approaching my parents. haha! well..my high skul's friend probably will be thinking ''u shud have taken it when u were born cuz u r a japs''haha.

with dis opportunity i will like to send my regards to all my high skuls friends, ns buddies, and primary skuls friends! All d best.. sorry kiran i cud not join u all 2day for bball as i was still in d college. remember to ajak next time ah.

okla...time to go. dats all for now. bye!:)

mcdonald still d best choice in my life...!

No comments:

Post a Comment