Sunday, April 4, 2010

emo-ness

today probably is the 1st time after abandoning my blog for a couple of months. Many many things has changed and also many new things has added into my routine. Der is gud and bad things happened in that couple of months too. And also der is sumtg i have been believing for so long but now i realized im getting tired of it. slowly, i feel like giving up is my best choice rather than being stupid for my whole life. i shall change the way i have been believing. Im tired! im really is. Certain ppl would think that i might have gone mad but slowing down d pace and look back what i have done would be gud. ppl says 'Der is a 'fire' in every1 soul on earth, once it extinguish, it wud be dead forever'. I shall regard that the fire in me has extinigushed. i have no longer believe what i have believed for the past. i hate to be in d past! i hate myself in d past! i hate! i hateeeeee!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment