Tuesday, December 1, 2009

i'm serious.

it's been real tension and hectic for the past 2 days. well, finally i will be off for italy dis thursday night. maybe dis shud be d time for me to look back and think wat i've done dis years and relax my mind. besides, this trip could also be an indicator to test that whether 'we' have the possibility being together. although im gonna miss her much but one sided love will nvr work things out. i have been hearing lots of stories abt her from frenz and i think it shouldn't affect my decisions. i know i wont give up now but if things aren't getting right next year and maybe she gets annoyed..i shall let her be wat she was to be. i have no idea wat she is thinking right now but as i always say let it flow naturally. it will hurt if the final result is not wat i wish but at least i could tell myself i have tried my best.

hmm...i think dats all for 2day! be happy! thx to hanhan's quote. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment