Monday, November 23, 2009

==

2day was d 1st day of class after AS finals and also the genting trip. things haven't been changed since last time. the daily classes end at 2 and it was continued with the boring malaysian studies class. it has been a lazy today as most of us has not really enjoy the 'after-exam' atmosphere. Practically we are forced to go back for classes.

i actually realized dat i have half a year more to spend with my current classmates. when i think abt it, my mind has always saddened me and make me so depressed. i have running out of ideas convincing myself dat we gonna meet again after dat. dilemma and confusion has crossed through my brain simultaneosly. i wonder why do we have to go through all dis in my life and it does not happend only for once but everytime. And 2day fu min asked me dat whether i will cry during the last day and i answered no without hesitation but in my heart i was actually feeling the bitterness and the pricking roses pains. i wasn't sure if im emo now but may god bless me.

No comments:

Post a Comment