Friday, October 23, 2009

random post by random ppl

haish!...supposingly i have no mood to post this today but i was kinda stressed up and bored so yeah i have decided to write sumtg here today. well..i have no idea wat had really happened to me dis few days and even if i kno i wudn't have realized it but i'm juz feeling very helpless. sumtg is bothering me very much dat eventually lead me to depression. i really hope dat i wont be having sum symptoms of schizoid which one of my frenz claim dat she is having it by juz checking d internet. i think i shall give myself a break. a break which can last until AS finals end. i have nothing to hope for now..i juz wish i can do well in AS finals. tonite, this hr, this min, this second i will promise myself that i will not think abt other stuff other than my AS finals until the exams end. My full concentration will be placed on my exams now!

No comments:

Post a Comment