Thursday, September 3, 2009

??

sup...my fellow frenz! it's been quite a while since the last time i updated. well..it wasn't my wish to stop blogging for awhile..but seriosly i have tonnes of work and studies to do. You will nvr noe how much of pressure and stress in Alevels if u r not in it. strictly speaking...i have no idea what my results will be in d coming final exam which will eventually cost my damn future. Zzz...

Anw i'm currently sitting for my trial exam now and at dis time i'm supposed to be studying and preparing for my coming papers instead of blogging. however a break would be essential if a person have study for d last few hours and din even sleep for whole night. So, i will take dis as my break time.

ahaa..back to MJ..few weeks ago..i spotted a website selling MJ's ultimate collection via internet. The collection included most of the important concert where MJ had performed. Although the price will be kinda costy but im GONNA get it anw. XD!

!!!OWH!!! i got to go! trials exam coming up in couple of hrs. wish me if u will!XD! will keep updating once i have time!

No comments:

Post a Comment